Today I want to show you my top ten remix items…
…I actually saw this (once again) on Kate`s blog and first I thought I will never be able to choose ten items – well then I challenged myself and I found ten favorites 🙂
A few of these could be exchanged by similar ones – like the floral blouse or the blue patterned blouse. I am actually highly in love with most of my clothes and I could easily have chosen 20 or even 30 favorite items. I did between others not include any of my dresses in this list and I have a handful of other favorite blouses and skirts and cardigans and jeans and and and which did not make it on the list. It was intersting though to think about the differnet items and to choose the top ten.
So what do we have here?
1. My Levis Jeans – love love love them and cant wait to wear them again when my belly is gone 🙂
(worn here and here and here and in many other outfits :))
2. My light pink scarf – I really wear it almost every day, no matter if Winter or Summer.
(worn here and here and here and in soooo many other outfits)
3. My Bottega cardigan – I love the neutral color of it and I wear it with all different kinds of outfits.
(worn here, here and here and in soooo many other looks)
4. A simple blue cashmere dress – I love simple knit dresses since they are so easy to be combined with all different kind of accessoires. This dark blue one from Hess Natur is my favorite and I wear it a looooot.
(Worn here and in my last post :))
5. A simple white oversized tshirt – one of my absolut essentials, especially in Summer!
(Worn for example here)
6. My patterned skirt – I have a few different skirts in the same style and I dont really know if this one really is my favorite one, but I guess its the one, I have been weearing the most so far. But I love all kind of short skirts with a nice pattern on!
(I realized I have never worn this one on my blog but I have worn other patterend skirts here or here)
7. My light blue striped blazer – I have a lot of blazers and I love most of them endlessly but I think this one is still my favorite.
(Worn here and my other striped blazer here)
8. A dark blue patterned blouse – I like dark blue since its so easy to be combined with other colors so I have few dark blue pieces and since I love to wear pretty blouses this one is one I choose quite often.
(I have actually never worn this one on my blog even though I wear it sooo often. But in this post I am wearing a similar one)
9. Floral blouses – again, I have a few but I think this one is my favorite. I love floral prints and I think they are perfect to be combined with some simple jeans.
(Worn for example here)
10. My light pink oversized blazer– this one is definetly the item I wear most of all (next to the light pink scarf). I LOVE it and it goes well with almost all my outfits 🙂
(Worn here and here and in a lot of other outfits)
As you can see my favorite colors are blue and light pink… and I love pretty patterns, especially floral prints. Also, I love classical pieces such as blouses and blazers. Nothing too fancy, nothing too boring, nothing too chic but nothing too casual either – I guess thats somehow how I can describe my style 😀
Have you ever thought about your ten favorite pieces? Or did you maybe even make a post about them? I would LOVE to see them, so please share the link or let me know what your favorite pieces are!